Impact performance analytics allow investors to understand and compare the performance of their impact portfolios with that of peers and to better integrate impact data into decision-making. Through the Impact Performance Studies, the GIIN has developed a robust methodology built on IRIS metrics and Core Metrics Sets to analyze impact performance data and bring new insights into multiple dimensions of impact performance.
The analytics now available are presented in easy-to-read dashboards and include:
- Summary statistics, such as total, average, and median impact result
- Changing results over time
- Extent to which investments address social/environmental problems
- How results vary among different market segments
- Specific IRIS metrics powering the results
Interested in more?
To see how your data shapes industry performance, see how findings adjust dynamically, and learn about new types of analytics coming up contact the GIIN Research team.
To make sure your performance data is comparable to industry performance, create an IRIS+ profile and align to IRIS+ Core Metrics Sets.