To more deeply engage with the expertise of the IRIS+ team, we encourage you to consider GIIN membership, where you can access one-on-one virtual “office hours” and receive answers to your questions from a GIIN IMM specialist, and also keep an eye on upcoming IRIS+ workshops, which are often open to non-members.
Sign-up to the IRIS+ mailing list to be notified of all upcoming events.
- New events are being planned now -- sign up above to receive information about upcoming events once announced.
Courses & Workshops
The GIIN’s in-person IRIS+ workshops are designed for investors looking to use IRIS+ to develop or advance an impact measurement practice within their unique operational and strategic contexts. These workshops enable investors to take full advantage of IRIS+, including:
- setting up an IRIS+ account,
- creating IRIS+ profiles,
- navigating the IRIS+ website effectively,
- identifying relevant IRIS+ Strategic Goals,
- using Core Metrics Sets,
- leveraging the IRIS+ evidence base, and
- identifying relevant supporting IMM resources
Sessions can be a half-day or full-day, allowing participants to bond with their peers and engage actively with the learning process.