To more deeply engage with the expertise of the IRIS+ team, we encourage you to consider GIIN membership, where you can access one-on-one virtual “office hours” and receive answers to your questions from a GIIN IMM specialist, and also keep an eye on upcoming IRIS+ workshops, which are often open to non-members.
Sign-up to the IRIS+ mailing list to be notified of all upcoming events.
Take a look inside an IRIS+ Workshop here.
- New events are being planned now -- sign up above to receive information about upcoming events once announced.
Courses & Workshops
The GIIN’s in-person interactive IRIS+ workshops are designed for investors looking to use IRIS+ to develop or advance their impact measurement practice within their unique operational and strategic contexts. These workshops enable investors to take full advantage of IRIS+, including:
- creating IRIS+ profiles by SDG and/or impact theme to access recommended Core Metrics Sets, built-in evidence base, and curated IMM resources,
- understanding how to use impact data for decision-making, and
- exchanging examples of practice among peers.Sessions can be a half-day or full-day, allowing participants to bond with their peers and engage actively with the learning process.
- 02.2020 | IRIS+ Workshop at FLII | Merida
- 12.2019 | GIIN Member IRIS+ Workshop | London
- 11.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop at AEA Conference | Minneapolis
- 10.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop at the GIIN Investor Forum | Amsterdam
- 10.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop at SOCAP | San Francisco
- 09.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop | Singapore
- 09.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop | Tokyo
- 04.2019 | GIIN Member IRIS+ Workshop | Amsterdam
- 02.2019 | IRIS+ Workshop at FLII | Merida