Original review date: 2017
B Analytics is a customizable platform for measuring, benchmarking and reporting on impact. Through B Analytics investors can:
- Search a database to find basic ratings information on over 1000 companies and 70 funds
- Access Market Trend information based on the aggregate performance on all the companies and funds in the system
- Measure and evaluate the performance of their portfolios using the B Impact Assessment, metrics from the IRIS Catalog, or custom metrics
- Benchmark and report on the impact of their portfolio based on either ratings information or responses to individual metrics
- Help their portfolio improve their impact by accessing “do-it-yourself” consulting tools built into the platform
- For more information, visit https://www.bcorporation.net/, http://b-analytics.net/ and http://benefitcorp.net/.
B Analytics incorporate individual IRIS metrics into its company assessment framework – the B Impact Assessment. As such, organizations that go through B Corporation certification or a GIIRS rating process are required to provide data that is aligned with individual IRIS metrics. Furthermore, through the platform investors can ask portfolio companies to collect individual IRIS metrics of their own choosing. B Analytics shares data from GIIRS-rated companies and funds and B Certified companies the GIIN for use in producing broad market intelligence as a public good.