Spanish Translation Working Group
The IRIS Spanish Translation Working Group was convened in 2012 to provide input and feedback to inform the development of the first official Spanish translation of IRIS. The translation was developed to ensure consistent interpretation of the IRIS metrics and definitions, and was designed for users in Central and South America.
The official translation for IRIS 2.2 is available for download here.
- Blanca Lucia Ariza Peñón Fundación Bavaria
- Cinthya Alfaro E+Co
- César Andrés Bello Fundación Bolivar Davivienda
- Ximena Escobar de Nogales Bamboo Finance
- Daniela Hammeken Agora Partnerships
- Francisco Hernandez Opportunities for the Majority, Inter-American Development Bank
- Cristina Larrea Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade (FAST)
- Fabian Llinares Koller New Ventures Mexico
- Claudia Martinez Ochoa Opportunities for the Majority, Inter-American Development Bank
- Francisco J. Noguera IRIS Translation Advisor
- Henry Perret Fundación Bolivar Davivienda
- Juan Pablo Rodriguez Neira Fundación Bavaria
- Lina Maria Salazar Ortegon Opportunities for the Majority, Inter-American Development Bank