The Health Working Group was convened in 2013 to develop a set of metrics for healthcare organizations serving low-income communities. The IRIS initiative collaborated with the Center for Health Market Innovations (CHMI) to convene a working group comprising health delivery practitioners, impact investors, and field experts who provided input and advice to establish a set of specific metrics for health-focused organizations.
To review the outputs of this working group click here.
- Ben Bellows Population Council
- Onil Bhattacharyya University of Toronto
- Jorge Coarasa International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group)
- Colm Fay Abt Associates, Strengthening Health Outcomes through the Private Sector
- Christine Kapkusum Acumen
- Gina Lagomarsino Results for Development Institute, Center for Health Market Innovations (CHMI)
- Kim Longfield Population Services International (PSI)
- Dominic Montagu University of California San Francisco
- Tricia Morente Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Karen Pak Oppenheimer World Health Partners
- Varun Sahni Impact Investment Partners
- Geetha Tharmaratnam The Abraaj Group