IRIS helps you:
Take the guesswork out of which performance metrics to use.
By cataloging the most useful metrics from across the industry in one place, IRIS makes it easier to create informed performance measurement systems and avoid mistakes that affect results and credibility.
Compare your performance data within your own portfolio and against your peers.
By providing a common language to talk about results, IRIS makes it easier to compare investments and communicate performance to the entire industry.
Grow your credibility and the credibility of the impact investing industry.
IRIS bolsters impact investing by providing your investors with access to a credible set of industry-wide data that present a clear picture of how well you are meeting targets and what impact your investments are having.
Download the Getting Started with IRIS Guide below to learn more about how to select and apply metrics from the IRIS catalog to your work.
IRIS Use Cases:
Read in-depth examples of how other organizations are using IRIS.
- Accion Frontier Investments Group (a fund focused on financial services companies in emerging markets)
- IDB Group's Opportunities for the Majority Initiative (a division within a multi-lateral development bank that provides grants and investments to enterprises targeting Base of the Pyramid populations)
- KL Felicitas Foundation (a family foundation focused on early-stage social entrepreneurs and social enterprises, with a focus on rural communities)
- New Ventures Mexico (a business accelerator working with environmentally-focused entrepreneurs in Mexico)
- Triodos Sustainable Trade Fund (a fund focused on sustainable trade in Africa, Asia, and Latin America)